Monday, September 23, 2013

Monique's Daughter First Birthday Party September 2013

Kisha's Fantasy Faces

Face Painting

I was working for the NYC Parks Department when I was asked by a coworker of mine to come, and paint faces for her daughters first birthday. 

A host of children arrived but not too many wanted their faces painted. Some parents didn't want their children photographed.



Madame Butterfly

I pulled the colors from the child's outfit.


Sugar Skull

Because it was a house party some of the children were hot and the paint smeared when they touched their faces.


Cardinal Bird
This kid wanted a bird, when I googled it a cardinal came up.


Floral Sugar Skull


The only source of photography was my flip phone.
and the lighting was that of the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment